Since 1995, Reality Education has brought real world skills into the classroom. What began as a few supplemental math books has grown to over 9 separate books, a novel and a multitude of mini-units. We later added a variety of trainings and workshops available for presentation.
We strive to create hands-on, authentic activities, that build a bridge between the real world and today's classroom. Our workshops are interactive, information and written specifically for the needs of your school.
Look for STEM related activities that connect to the Common Core. Go beyond robotics and science kits by learning how to teach students to think like engineers.
Nancy Wilkinson has 29 years of educational experience including teaching, administration, curriculum design and test writing. She has:
- written a novel, Hidden Memories for sale on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
- written 9 thematic units. Updated units are now for sale on Amazon and Teacher Pay Teachers. Other units are included for free on this website. See Books for Sale.
- presented countless workshops to preschool, elementary and middle school teachers and administrators in a variety of subjects ranging from teaching units to staff relations.
- created a sexual harassment teaching unit and training sessions for all middle school teachers and students for an inner city district.
- wrote test items for state competency exams for such states as Texas, Colorado, Virginia, Maryland and California.
- has been published in three national magazines.